Al’s Communologue Guidelines, Principles, Rules
Communologue Definition = Dialogue with two or more people where at least one is partially trained in Dialogue and the others are willing/desiring to learn.
Purpose: To create and maintain a space where all are validated and feel reliably understood.
Mirroring is available to teach the mirroring lessons
- Train in listening
- Control Speed
- Enable Sharing, Equably
- When and how to interrupt
- Distinguish between speech and meaning (internal sense)
Rules of Dialogical Relating, Explicitly Quickly Affirmed (crosstalk), by all
- All people make sense all the time.
- All people are responsible for their part. One is either in Fear or Self- Responsibility.
- You may be triggered, but they didn’t cause it.
- All people disagree all the time. Learn to live with it.
- Either be Right or in Relationship. Take your pick.
- Never say, “I don’t know.”
- Collaborate on safety. Never use threats: MasterTalk, etc.
- Silence is only a temporary alternative.
(Al’s Definition 2021)
Al’s Communologue Guidelines, Principles, Rules — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>